Ultramic 384K BLE
Ultrasonic USB microphone and recorder
Available on backorder
The Ultramic384K BLE is a high quality, professional digital device that can work as either:
• a USB ultrasonic microphone connected to a PC/Tablet/SmartPhone
• a smart autonomous recorder, when a micro SD card is inserted
The Bluetooth connection is used only for an easy configuration of the microphone if used as autonomous recorder.
The ultrasonic transfer is done via USB.
• A high performance – omnidirectional audio and ultrasonic microphone
• USB 2.0 full speed connection using a driverless – standard audio class UAC 1.1 interface for an easier communication with host devices
• Hardware amplification gain is settled via two switches
• Easy disassembly to access the SD card slot, the backup battery, the preamplification switches and button.
Use of USB power bank with Ultramics
- Detecting and recording of biological ultrasounds for bioacoustics studies on insects, cetaceans, rodents, and bats.
- Environmental studies to assess the impact of wind farms on bats.
- Recording and analyzing mice ultrasonic vocalizations for pharmacological studies.
- Soundtracks and special effects (such as slowing down the recorded ultrasounds).
- LEAK detection
- Predictive motor fault monitoring
- Detection of high-frequency noises emitted by switching power supplies, LCD screens, or the turbines of car and truck engines, energy saving lamps.