Ultramic 384K BLE
Ultrasonic USB microphone and recorder
190 in stock (can be backordered)
The Ultramic384K BLE is a high quality, professional digital device that can work as either: • a USB ultrasonic microphone connected to a PC/Tablet/SmartPhone or • a smart autonomous recorder, when a micro SD card is inserted The Bluetooth connection is used only for an easy configuration of the microphone if used as autonomous recorder. The ultrasonic transfer is done via USB. Features • A high performance – omnidirectional audio and ultrasonic microphone • USB 2.0 full speed connection using a driverless – standard audio class UAC 1.1 interface for an easier communication with host devices • Hardware amplification gain is settled via two switches • Easy disassembly to access the SD card slot, the backup battery, the preamplification switches and button. Use of USB power bank with Ultramics Frequency response Applications • BIOACOUSTICS:
- Detecting and recording of biological ultrasounds for bioacoustics studies on insects, cetaceans, rodents, and bats.
- Environmental studies to assess the impact of wind farms on bats.
- Recording and analyzing mice ultrasonic vocalizations for pharmacological studies.
- Soundtracks and special effects (such as slowing down the recorded ultrasounds).
- LEAK detection
- Predictive motor fault monitoring
- Detection of high-frequency noises emitted by switching power supplies, LCD screens, or the turbines of car and truck engines, energy saving lamps.